One of my favorite drinks to sip on during a hot summer day is, Lemonade Blueberry Vodka. After finding these beautiful glasses at our local home store, we decided to try and infuse our own vodka. Now I know you’re probably thinking “It will take too long to infuse” or “That will be too much work for me right now” but it only takes about 2 weeks and can be done in 4 easy steps!
- Muddle lightly 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- Zest 1 tsp. of lemon zest into the bowl with muddled blueberries
- In a glass container large enough for 32 oz, pour in the vodka, lemon zest, 1 Tbsp. of sugar and muddle blueberries and SHAKE!
- Store glass container in a dark area such as a basement and leave for 2 weeks.
- Garnish how would you like, we added some of the vodka infused blueberries and sugar-lemon wheel. We mixed our vodka with some sprite and a little extra sugar for some sweetness. Now grab your refreshing Lemonade Blueberry vodka and go sit out by the fire and enjoy your perfect summer night with loved ones!